Mink eyelashes are gorgeous!
But only if you know how to put them on properly. Many of us are plagued with the inability to slay lashes. Fear no longer, help is here.
- Align the mink eyelash on your lash line and trim where necessary. Check that you're happy with the length and fitment against your lash line
- Apply a thin layer of lash glue ensuring you add slightly more at the end of the mink eyelash. Wait 30-60 seconds for the lash glue to get nice and tacky
- Use your favourite tweezers and place them in the centre of the mink eyelashes
- Gently place the eyelash in the centre of your lash line and once in place press against each corner to secure. Or you can push the eyelash on the inner corner followed by the outer corner.
- Gently place back in our AQ packaging after use to maintain the eyelash shape
Top Tip: Use a magnifying mirror and look down as you place your eyelashes on
The best glue to use for Mink Eyelashes
We recommend the Revlon Precision Lash Adhesive. It is affordable and keeps our eyelashes on for the entire day. With its thin applicator, you can really have full control when applying it to the lashes.