My Hair's Backstory
I would always hear other naturals talk about pre-poo like it was the best thing ever. But I would always dismissed it despite having really dry and matted hair. At this point wash day would take me over 5/6 hours. Nonetheless, I didn't bother giving pre-poo a go. Eventually I gave in after spending hours on youtube watching wash day tutorials.
I can across a video recommend the African pride pre-poo as dramatic as this sounds it changed my life. I instantly went out and purchased mine and I haven't looked back. So I am now recommending it to you.
Reasons to Pre-Poo
Now we all know the benefits of pre-poo but just in case you don't here is a brief list:
- Helps with detangling
- Adds a protective layer to your strands before shampoo which can be stripping
- Can add moisture
- Improves manageability during wash day
About the African Pride Pre-Poo
The African Pride Moisture Miracle Aloe & Coconut Water Pre-Shampoo uses the natural benefits of Aloe Vera and Coconut Water to condition, protect and remove tangles from natural coils and curls; leaving hair soft and easy to manage during cleansing and styling.
- Aloe Vera - Protects, nourishes and conditions against breakage
- Coconut Water - restores moisture and helps strengthen
- Aids in minimising breakages for you curls and coils
- It has all the slip!
- Has the ability to melt your tangles if left in for 15-30 minutes
- Super Moisturising
- Saves hours in detangling course and curly hair
The Downside of The African Pride Pre-Poo
It contains Glycerin! When I first used it, my hair felt extremely dry and brittle. As this time, I was struggling with glycerin sensitivity. However, I have not had this issue since. But it is worth the mention.
I can't live without it and I have since recommended to my boyfriend who loves it. Let us know down below if you have used it and your thoughts.