PURITO is a Korean based skincare line that is vegan and cruelty-free! I crossed paths with it when I was looking for sunscreens with great ingredients, lightweight and no white cast. Both sunblocks have UVA & UVB protection and are free from parabens and mineral oils.
PURITO Comfy Water Sun Block SPF 50 Sunscreen
- This is a mineral sunscreen that contains Zinc making it amazing if you have acne-prone skin
- 100% physical sunblock that can be used for pregnant women and children
- Mild scent
- Niacinamide as the 8th ingredient which helps with skin brightening and preventing acne
- Has antioxidants that help with wound healing
Centella Green Level Unscented Sunblock SPF 50
- Includes Hyaluronic Acid
- Also has Niacinamide as 8th ingredient
- Chemical Sunscreen
- Centella aids in skin soothing
Both sunscreens are very comfortable on the eye. I have not experienced any irritation. This is no surprise since it can be used for kids.
Neither sunscreens create any white casts. Although the comfy one does need some extra blending as it can leave a slightly blue tint only noticeable under LED Vanity lights.
Both sunscreens are lightweight, however, the Centella Green has a slightly easier application due to its lightweight.
Both creams work great under makeup and can be mixed with your foundation or BB creams.
Are you a physical or chemical sunblock user? Let us know your thoughts.