Green clay is a key product in your beauty arsenal because it dries impurities from the skin. It's ideal for giving you that detox and removing impurities from your skins. It can be used on all skin types.
- Restores skin PH balance
- Helps acne, eczema & sunburn
- Stimulates blood circulation
How to make a clay mask:
- Mix a small amount of the clay with water or our water toner until it forms into a smooth paste
- Apply the clay mask on the face or body and allow it to stand for about 10 to 15 minutes, or until the paste dries
- Rinse with lukewarm water and pat the face dry with a soft towel.
- You can even add essential oils to the clay mask for better results
Ingredients & Product Origin
Green Clay & France
We are open but ask that you allow at least one working day for your products to be processed.
Can I return my product?
We accept returns within 14 days in their unused condition or if the merchandise is defective and faulty.
Do you offer Free Shipping?
We offer free shipping for UK orders over £60.
How much does delivery cost?
UK standard shipping is £2.95 for hair care orders. Please refer to the delivery estimator for worldwide delivery & home decor items.
We pride ourselves in ensuring that our customers get the best quality service when shopping with us. All our hair care and beauty orders are shipped the next working day and our packaging is A1 📦
Please allow 2/3 days processing for home decor items🏡
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.