Lasting colour starts with healthy hair. Moroccanoil Color Continue Shampoo helps improve haircolor retention by restoring hair’s integrity with each and every use. This gentle, sulfate-free cleanser is formulated with COLORLINK™, our groundbreaking technology that repairs each strand both physically and chemically in three ways:
1. Rebuilds the hair’s keratin structure, locking colour within
2. Forms a protective shield to minimise colour washout
3. Uses ArganID™ technology to infuse argan oil into the hair’s cortex, sealing and repairing the hair
TIP: To enhance the effects of the Color Complete Collection, start in the salon with the professional ChromaTech Service. After 10 washes, the collection is scientifically proven to extend colour life and vibrancy by 100%.*
How to use
- Massage Color Continue Shampoo through wet hair and scalp.
- Because Color Continue Shampoo is a speciality low-pH cleanser, foaming will be minimal.
- To activate a richer lather, add more water.
- Rinse the hair thoroughly and repeat if needed. For optimal results, use with Color Continue Conditioner and the rest of the Color Complete regimen.
COLORLINK™: uniquely creates cross-links throughout the keratin structure, helping to trap haircolor within while forming a protective shield that prevents haircolor washout.
• ArganID™: positively charged micro-particles are attracted to the negatively charged hair fiber, infusing argan oil into the cortex while simultaneously helping to repair and seal moisture in the hair.
• Ceramide 3; Ceramide 6 II; Ceramide 1; Phytosphingosine; Cholesterol: a blend of ceramides that have the ability to restore the skin, provide moisturizing benefits and enhance natural protection for a healthy scalp.
• Quaternium-91: a blend of softening and conditioning agents.
AQUA/WATER/EAU, SODIUM COCOAMPHOACETATE, SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL HYDROXYSULTAINE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, ACRYLATES/AMINOACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL PEG-20 ITACONATE COPOLYMER, LAURYL GLUCOSIDE, PPG-26-BUTETH-26, CITRIC ACID, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, POLYQUATERNIUM-113, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, CARRAGEENAN, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, XANTHAN GUM, GLYCERIN, SILICONE QUATERNIUM-22, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, HYDROXYPROPYL GLUCONAMIDE, HYDROXYPROPYLAMMONIUM GLUCONATE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, POLYGLYCERYL-3 CAPRATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, TRIDECETH-50, ALGIN, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, PALMITAMIDOPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, SORBITAN OLEATE, CHITOSAN, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, TARTARIC ACID, C12-13 PARETH-9, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, CERAMIDE NP, CERAMIDE AP, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, CHOLESTEROL, CARBOMER, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CERAMIDE EOP, BENZYL ALCOHOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, CHLORPHENESIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, LINALOOL. MOCCS01
Please note that Home Decor and Soap Flowers have a processing time of 2 working days
COVID-19 Update [28th November 2020]
We are open but ask that you allow at least one working day for your products to be processed.
Please note there are still some disruptions in the delivery network, due to COVID-19. We kindly ask that you allow up to 5 working days for all UK deliveries and up to 10 working days for all International.
Are you black-owned?
Yes we are! Find out more about us here
Can I return my product?
We accept returns within 14 days in their unused condition or if the merchandise is defective and faulty.
Do you offer Free Shipping?
We offer free shipping for UK orders over £50.
Do you ship internationally?
We ship worldwide. Please use the shipping calculator to get your exact shipping price.
How much does delivery cost?
UK standard shipping is £3.99 for hair care orders. Please refer to the delivery estimator for worldwide delivery & home decor items.
Who are we?
That is why AQ Online was built on the quote "Be the change you want to see"
We wanted to become better versions of ourselves and create the change we wanted to see in our community. So we took action and started our store whilst at university in August 2019. We have since been working hard to create opportunities for other small business owners by providing a platform like never seen before.
Why choose us?
We understand the complexity of hair care & beauty that is why our number one goal is to provide a diverse range of products. We want you to have the freedom of choice and for you to feel represented.
We contribute positively to our community by being a leading black-owned retailer. The black lives matter movement is at the core of what we do and we aim to provide transparency and safe products at your doorstep.
We build a relationship with you and recommend the best hair care and beauty products for your needs. We do this by having knowledge of the industry and keeping up with the latest trends. Our website functions to simplify the online shopping experience.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.