Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
The following returns will not be accepted for hygiene reasons:
- Opened and used hair care
- Clay masks
- Essential oils
- Massage oils
- Massage tools
- Floral water/toner
To complete your return, we require a photographic evidence and proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- If you are shipping an item over £75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.
- Please return the product in suitable packaging to ensure it reaches us in good condition. We recommend taking a photograph of the item prior to returning if you are concerned about damage during transit.
- If you've made an error in the shipping information on your order and if such an error causes an order to be rejected, lost or destroyed, we cannot issue a refund or replacement of any kind.
- If you do not return the goods within 14 days of your notice of cancellation, you will be deemed to have accepted the goods and you will be charged for your order at the price set out on your original purchase contract.
Incorrect Item/Faulty/Damaged Goods
Please accept our apologies if you have received an incorrect item.
We will review each case individually when considering the return of the product; in some cases we may require further information such as pictures so we can choose the best course of action.
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
- We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment: Within 5 working days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.